If you haven’t already, please consider registering to attend our traditional CS-SIS breakfast meeting to be held offsite at Busboys and Poets at 7:00 am on Tuesday, July 16th. We have some important business to attend to, including:
- voting on changes to our bylaws that would permit online annual meetings,
- discussing and voting on a new CS-SIS strategic plan,
- recognizing Roger Skalbeck as the 2019 recipient of the Kenneth J. Hirsh Distinguished Service Award,
- congratulating Mari Cheney and Kenton Brice as grant recipients,
- and last but certainly not least, honoring and thanking Ken Hirsh for his service to CS-SIS as he launches toward a new challenge.
Hope to see you there!